Sunday, December 7, 2014

A VIEW OF SEATTLE

 Do you remember the old Seattle? The Smith Tower stood out like a giant watching over the sound. Now the Tower is dwarfed by the many tall buildings of Seattle.

Sharing this pics for those that have left the area and still dream of home... It's grown as you can see from the buildings and I-5 traffic. This is taken from a little hill side park on Beacon Hill to the West of Amazon in Seattle.   Photos taken 4/23/13



 Century Link overlooking Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountain range.

 Safeco Field south of Century Link and across the Sound is Alki

Have to include My Mountain... Mt Rainier taken South of Seattle, off I-5

These pictures may not fit everyone's idea of our area but when you long for Seattle you long for Seattle and besides, it's my blog!

This is why I love SEATTLE









No comments:

Post a Comment